zaterdag 26 januari 2013

7 deadly sins of beauty TAG

This looked like a fun thing to do, so here we go, my first tag!

TAG QUESTIONS

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Phew, that's a difficult one to start with
For inexpensive I would say either something from Catrice or Essence I bought in a 50% off sale (Kruidvat does that sometimes when things go out of their line...) in the end they would probably cost about 1,50 euro's
My most expensive beauty item would be the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes which were around 50 euros each, (but I got 50% off the 2nd product yay)... for skincare it would probably be the Lush Ro's Argan.
Sometimes my mother or sister buy something luxurious from Chanel or other luxurious brands, but they end up using it only once or twice, which I think is a shame. I don't count these to my own stack but I use them, just because it's a pity to waste... I also have no clue of how much these cost and I don't really want to know either!

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Bright or unusual lip colours... I love how they look!! On other people that is... A red lip is fine, but only when I'm in the mood, but I don't feel good with unusual or very bright lip colours... They make me feel self-concious about my teeth XD

Depending on how you see hard to get products. I don't like buying online so most awesome brands are kind of hard to get. Before I found Urban Decay's Naked in Sephora Breda, I have been looking for it on the internet, but UD didn't ship to Belgium... But now it's not really a big deal anymore... Besides, they're with L'oréal now...
I just wish I could find Illamasqua, LIT, Hard Candy and Inglot in Belgium (and actually so many others as well)

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Sephora lip gloss in peach tastes so yummy and sweet, but I'm not sure about its cruelty free status
I also love Burt's Bees lip balms and their smell... And Tony Moly has delicious tinted lip balms as well XD

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Lip liners, lipsticks... I'm not much of a lip-girl, I actually just love putting on a lip balm (sometimes tinted) and I'm good to go
I also don't contour and barely ever highlight
When really lazy I don't use eye primer, I barely ever use face primer

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I feel best with a simple black eye liner... Still looking for the perfect replacement for the Lancôme Artliner, but I'm feeling happy with my Sleek and Too faced ones as well
and a black wing also needs a good coat of mascara ;)
Apart from that, covering up my redness with some BB cream is also pretty awesome :p

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I fell for my boyfriend's eyelashes XD I used to think he wora mascara, but apparantly he doesn't :p
I also like a good smile and kinda muscular body... But never overdo things! A slight belly is just fine for me, nice and soft yay :p

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
There's so much I would like to receive! But at the moment I really want the Illamasqua liquid liners, liquid metal palette (art of darkness) and pure pigments... Maybe I'm going to buy them in sale?
Other than that I would love the lime crime carousel lipgloss in snowsicle


That's all!
I hope you enjoyed reading this, I tag all of you that want to do this! Post your link below and I'll read yours as well ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten